February 2, 2010

Dumb and Cocky...a perfect combination for disaster

THIS POST WAS ORIGINALLY POSTED ON 20TH DECEMBER 2008 ON MY PREVIOUS BLOG

Today was scheduled to begin as any of my non on-call weekends...ward rounds...what else.?

Nevertheless, I was so spirited that I left house at 7am. Then something "unscheduled" happened as I was looking for a parking space in that stupid hospital (which does not reserve car parks for MOs)...I bang into this fella's car as I reversed..it was a soft touch & only minimally affected the paint on his car. But however, this human being was a cocky one (aka "kerek")..blaming me repeatedly despite my apology & willingness to pay for that small harmless 'scratch'. He was so anxious & indecisive. And guess what...he is a policeman..(no wonder so damn dumb & arrogant..look at our police head & the whole force...suites well to be called dirty,incompetent,untrustworthy + DUMB (opposite of their so called motto). THIS IS NOT A BLANKET STATEMENT...but does reflect the force as a whole & more than half of their personnels DEFINITELY!

Back to my story, after about 20 mins of indecisiveness, he agreed & told me will get his wife(nurse in HDOK) to contact me. Just look at it, how a human can be so cocky, dumb & intolerant..yet they call themselves HUMANS.

Bygones be bygones..at least today got something on in hospital..Family Day. Enjoyed 'tebar roti canai' part:)

1 comment:

Syima said...

I suppose you remained calm and quite in front of the person you're angry at... kept your anger bottled up and only able to burst in in writing like in your blog! Hoho...