March 9, 2016

My Journey to the West - PART 2 (Pictorial)






I know I am well behind date. These pictures were actually taken during end of June 2015 - 2 July 2015. Yet I feel it is worth sharing.

Boarded Lufthansa
EURO Hostel reception area

View out of my room window.
Just to show how bright It was at 2130H!
Inside the room. the loo is Outside

Outside view of EURO Hostel
My typical meal there (bread & nestum not shown here :)





Sheek Kebab - one of the 3 meals I bought. This one cost me 3 pounds
Edinburgh Central Masjid - may Islam prosper further in UK

One of the souvenier shops

the Pied piper - a must see in Scotland. I din know must give some tips to photograph them :) sorry mike!!






Add caption

Transit station from Edinburgh to Bishop Auckland



Add caption
Add caption

Breathtaking scenaries along the way (while on the train)
Stewart Suite - Park Head Hotel in Bishop Auckland - din know I booked a suite :(
Park Head Hotel ( Bishop Auckland) - view from a distance
Black & white crows  - a common sight in Durham city; but not Edinburgh ( where Seagulls dominate)

Captured this while on the transit train from one terminal to another at Frankfurt Airport (my Transit Airport)
Surau @ Frankfurt Airport


MY EXPENDITURES:

Flight ticket                               - approx. RM3400 (to & fro)
Cab (Airport to Euro Hostel)                        20 pound
Room & bag keep                                        102
Food bought                                                     6.50
Milk & sweets                                                  3.09
bus                                                                    20
souveniers                                                        17
Miscellaneous                                                  17.40

**Train ticket not included here**

**FOREX :1 pound = RM5.90**

I brought 300pounds; used up 196pounds. Brought back 104 pounds





No comments: