February 18, 2013

Blogging comeback?

Hi to everyone & myself...

It has been more than 2 yrs since my last post to this blog. 2011 & 2012 have been my year of sadness; things happened unexpectedly. Beginning with my transfer back to West Malaysia; which subsequently contributed partly to losing the love of my life; leaving a big hole in my heart & ever-present sorrow. Suddenly I was alone in a big world. I've learnt from my mistakes & yeah...i can't rewind them.
Nevertheless, as ppl always say...life must go on. So I've got no options but to move on; with Allah by my side...insyaallah I shall be able to overcome & succeed. May Allah show my loved one the true path & give her happiness in this world & hereafter.



2 comments:

Syima said...

Wow... what happened? Must've been really hard on u. Not everyone in our life is meant to stay, some stays for a couple of chapters, the rest come n go. A few selected ones will remain with u til the end of your life storybook.

Don't worry, Allah tests us becos He knows we're capable of handling those tests. With every hardship, comes rewards.

InsyaAllah dengan sabar dan solat, anda akan menemui org yg lebih baik. Selalu kita mohon apa yg kita rasa adalah terbaik utk kita, tetapi perancangan Allah selalunya jauh lebih baik. Dia yg mencipta kita, dia tahu apa yg kita perlukan, yg selalunya lebih baik drpd apa yg kita mahukan.

Aslam1403 said...

Thanks for ur kind comments:)