February 2, 2010

Watch our words...a muhasabah for myself...

It is 10pm...i am bored & starving but yet not in the mood to look for food. Some unpleasant feel inside me still persistent. Sense of guilt over something i said which could have hurt somebody..though I am not really sure of whether it did really hurt that somebody or not. Yet I don't dare to explore further by asking the person(s), whom probably hurt by what I said (though was not in a harsh manner)..as on 2nd thoughts, I could be just thinking over the matter out of its proportion. Huh...I am a confused being! I just have this "sixth" sense about people being hurt by what I say...especially those whom are close to me. Just can't sit still in peace if i don't get the clarification from that particular person.
Our beloved Prophet had said...."talk only when necessary". Yet we tend to talk over the board & be sorry later :(
Gosh the feeling of guilt & regret is just too deep and disturbing my routine at times...sometimes just too often.heh.
Oh Allah,only You are there for me to cling on my every hope & do'a. Please help me out of this & please guide me so that my words are wiser & not poisonous.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hillu abang!.... wow u have a blog!... and i just found out seconds ago..... sometimes how we say things to people doesn't get interpreted how we want it to be.. thus the person will get misunderstood or hurt... it happens all the time.... but for u to have this guilty conscience shows u are not that bad after all... better still shows u are very sensitive to other ppl's feelings... not that kind of person that just simply say things without thinking twice... if that person is a real friend, he/she would know that u didn't mean to hurt his/her feelings cos he/she would know u are simply not that kinda person... :) - adik -

Anonymous said...

wondering. what actually did you do that hurt that person?

aslam said...

aslam: what i said/did...shall remain undisclosed...but as long as the person(s) involved knew i am sorry & he/she forgives...i would be happy & content.

Adik; thanks.

Anonymous said...

may be he/she read your blog dy.. the person said it's okay. hurt no more. =) -1 of the person(s)-

Anonymous said...

may be he/she read your blog dy.. the person said it's okay. hurt no more. =) -1 of the person(s)-

Aslam1403 said...

thanks to that person...:) u made my day by accepting my apology...